There are currently three major versions of CSDM available.
- CSDM 2.1 (current) - Requires AMX Mod X 1.76+
- CSDM 2.0 (old) - Requires AMX Mod X 1.60+
- CSDM 1.7 (old) - Requires AMX Mod X
- Make sure the latest version of AMX Mod X is installed. Version 1.76 or higher is required.
- Download the latest version of CSDM.
- Extract the CSDM package to your addons/amxmodx folder, or extract it locally for upload to FTP.
- Open addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins-csdm.ini file and enable/disable the plugins you want.
- Open addons/amxmodx/configs/csdm.cfg and configure CSDM to your liking.
- Restart your HLDS server, and you're done!
CSDM 2.0 Installation Instructions:
- Make sure you have AMX Mod X 1.60 or higher installed.
- Download CSDM 2.0.
- Upload/copy the contents of the configs folder (csdm.cfg and the csdm folder containing the map spawn files) to your amxmodx/configs folder on your server.
- Upload the contents of the plugins folder to amxmodx/plugins on your server.
- Upload the contents of the modules folder to amxmodx/modules on your server.
- Add this line to your amxmodx/configs/modules.ini file:
;Counter-Strike Deathmatch Module csdm_amxx
- Open amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini. CSDM comes with a few plugins by default. You should only add the ones you plan on using:
- csdm_main.amxx - Main plugin, required for most things
- csdm_equip.amxx - Weapons and equipment menus
- csdm_spawn_preset.amxx - Preset spawning (each map must have a spawn file in amxmodx/configs/csdm/)
- spawn_editor.amxx - Edits/creates spawn points for maps
- csdm_misc.amxx - Miscellanious extra features
- csdm_tickets.amxx - Round ticketing (each team only has X number of spawns before they lose)
- csdm_protection.amxx - Sets spawn protection
- Add the following line to amxx.cfg or server.cfg:
- Fully restart your server and you will be ready to go with a default setup!
CSDM 1.7 Installation Instructions:
- Make sure you have AMX Mod X 1.00 or higher installed. If you wish to use CSDM 1.70 on AMX Mod X 1.50, and you wish to modify or debug the plugin, you should recompile it under AMX Mod X 1.50.
- CSDM Mod requires AMX Mod X with the ENGINE and Fun modules enabled. It was designed to run on Counter-Strike and will not work on any other mod (except Condition Zero).
- To install the plugin file: Simply copy csdm_mod.amx to your addons\amxmodx\plugins\ folder and add "csdm_mod.amx" (without quotes) to addons\amxmodx\plugins.ini.
- To install the required modules: Open "addons\amxmodx\modules.ini" and remove the semi-colon (";") from the lines with the Engine module and Fun module.
- Make sure you also copy the folder "csdm" to your addons\amxmodx folder. It contains the predefined entity and spawn lists. RANDOM SPAWNING WILL NOT WORK OTHERWISE!